Friday, April 7, 2017

#AtoZChallenge #HotMan Funny Guys

My theme for this year is Hot Men. Why Hot Men? I started hosting #HotManTuesday on my personal Facebook page as my way of lightening things up a bit after Facebook had gradually gotten very heated, political, and sad (#makefacebookgreatagain). Doing an entire month of A-Z seemed like a fun extension of my Facebook #HotManTuesday


#HotManFunnyGuys

Let's start with classic funny man, Will Smith...



...and let's follow with his Hitch co-star, Kevin James...



...and how about Ryan Reynolds... 



...and since I just saw Antman, and laughed the whole way through, how about Paul Rudd...



...and Paul Rudd doing an odd split looking pose, and still looking hot...



Who are your favorite #HotManFunnyGuys ? 



And for those of you straight men who made it all the way through...


...Zooey Deschanel :)



*Beauty and attraction and very subjective. I encourage everyone to share their opinions in the comments section. Do you agree with my picks? Do you have any picks of your own? Please keep it kind!

4 comments:

  1. Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Reynolds!!
    I'm not too sure you should have had Zooey as your hot chick - she's way too cute :) :) More like someone's little sister!
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin James and Tim Allen are my 2 favorite funny men. :)

    joy @ The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete