Friday, November 28, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things -- Nov 28

It's Friday and I'm Celebrating The Small Things!  Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.

This week I'm celebrating:

  • My health.  Yes, I have some shitty health problems, but they are not life threatening.  I have my pain and struggles, but I'm thankful for this life that God has given me.  I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, and loving family and friends.  I am blessed in so many ways. 
  •  My 15th wedding anniverary!  Long story short...it's the best "yes" I ever said, and my husband will surely be sainted one day.
  • A wonderful Thanksgiving with fantastic friends and family.  We only have to travel 30 minutes to my in-laws, and I don't have to cook :)

Happy Weekend!  


What are you celebrating? 


If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, VikLit @ Scribblings of an Aspiring Author for more information.  And don't forget to check out her co-hosts:  Diana Wilder, LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge, Katie @ TheCyborgMom, and CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

 

9 comments:

  1. Good health, a 15th anniversary and Thanksgiving. Lots of celebrating. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand health issues - hope things continually improve. Congratulations on 15 years, and a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely list of things to be grateful for! 15 years is quite something -- Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there.
    Congratulations on your anniversary! In today's time, that's quite an achievement! Congratulations too on surviving the A-Z Challenge. It was my first time as well. I'm visiting from the Road Trip.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! Enjoy the road trip! I had planned on road-tripping, but got derailed! LOL

      Delete
  5. Happy Anniversary.
    Happy Thanksgiving
    And Happy Health!
    I know all this too well! <3 May you're celebrations continue!
    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    Caring for My Veteran
    Be Positive in Life and Writing

    ReplyDelete