Sunday, May 11, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things...May 9th Edition

I'm Celebrating The Small Things!  Celebrate The Small Things is a weekly celebration where some bloggers have decided to post about something worth celebrating...no matter how big or small it is.

This week has been a rough one for me, which is why I'm posting on Sunday instead of the usual Friday.  See, I threw my back out Tuesday night and have been in bed popping muscle relaxers ever since.  Today is the first day that I've come downstairs to sit.  Through all of this yuckiness, I'm thankful for a few things...

  • My wonderful supportive husband
  • My helpful (most of the time) kiddos
  • My comfortable bed
  • Muscle relaxers
  • Heat packs

Without any of these, I may still be lying in my bed!

What are you celebrating?


If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, head on over to Scribblings of an Aspiring Author, by VikLit, for more information.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,

    Sorry to read you had quite the rough week. Delighted you are now better and could make it to your computer. A positive environment and a few items to make you more comfortable, certainly works wonders.

    I'm celebrating you showed such determination to post. Well done and have a better week ahead.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the kind words...so far so good with this week. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and not had to overextend yourself. I'm sorry to hear about your pain and am glad to see you doing a little better. Take it easy and I love this "celebrate the small things" I am checking it out now to see what the rules are and going to try and incorporate it into my blog because, well...I'm all about the "find the positives, no matter how small." :D

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    Be Positive in Life and Writing
    Caring for My Veteran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this blog hop too! It's usually the small things that mean the most, right? I hope you do join the "hop" and I'll see you around!

      Delete