Monday, December 2, 2013

Sleeping Is Overrated

So I haven't been sleeping well for the past week...pretty much since coming off my arthritis medicine, Celebrex (you can read about why I had to stop taking that here).   I've been so achy that it's been hard to sleep...just tossing and turning all night.  And last night I couldn't fall asleep, which is a entirely different problem.  I think the anxiety of having surgery in two days is building up.  This may have also contributed to the smashing headache I had all day yesterday :(


http://hannahhillam.deviantart.com/art/Sleeping-Is-Dumb-298063643
by Hannah Hillam

I thought I'd sleep in today, since I didn't have any appointments, but I was too wound up this morning despite the lack of sleep the night before.  Nervous energy always translates into cleaning for me...so I cleaned out half my refrigerator this morning.  I would have continued with cleaning (God knows we need it), but my body was angry at the fridge incident, so I will have to look at tinsel on my floor for another day.  

Yeah, we didn't even put tinsel up this year...ugh!

On the bright side, I got to stay in my flannel pajamas all day.  Don't judge.  You know you've had those days too.



No comments:

Post a Comment