Monday, December 2, 2013

My Etsy Cast Sock

Even though today was a gloomy, sleepy, pajama wearing day, I got a package in the mail that I wasn't expecting for another couple days.  I love getting mail!  Like REAL mail...not bills :(

I ordered a "cast sock" from Etsy on Friday.  I have a big sock that the hospital gave me when I got my cast on ankle #1.  But I figured that it would be a good idea to have a second option since it's winter now.  I remember how cold my toes got sitting in air conditioning...I can't even imagine how 20 degrees out is going to feel!

This is what the package looked like when I opened it.




Isn't that nice?  I got a card!  Like a real, handwritten, hopeyourfeelingbetter card!  And I even got goodies too!  They were stuffed into the sock...stocking stuffers come early!




The sock itself is navy with pink stripes.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  I have to say, this is the way all purchases should be sent...with a personal touch.  If I do have to get a cast on after the initial two weeks of being in a splint, I'm ordering another one of these.  A great big THANK YOU to Grandma Silly's Shoppe!!

And after I get my cast off and no longer need it for my toes, I can use it as a hand puppet ;)




Anyone have other options for keeping your toes warm while in a cast...during the winter?



No comments:

Post a Comment